Representing Clients in Vermont and New Hampshire
David’s previous legal work experience includes work with Denver City Attorney’s Office, Municipal Operations; working with Colorado State Representative Mike Foote as a Policy Analyst; an internship with the Public Employees’ Retirement Association of Colorado; and a clerkship with the Honorable Judge LaBuda at the Boulder Colorado District Court.
David’s work was quickly recognized upon beginning to practice in Vermont and New Hampshire when he was selected to the prestigious “Super Lawyers of New England” in 2018.
Prior to attending law school David was a RADAR Technician in the United States Marine Corps. While in the Marine Corps, he earned a bachelor’s of science degree, summa cum laude, in Technical Management from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. David was also recognized as Marine of the Quarter for Marine Corps Installations West as well as the Marine Air Traffic Control Technician of the Year.
David and his wife and two children moved from Colorado to Vermont in an effort to be closer to extended family, while still enjoying the many activities the mountains have to offer, such as hiking, camping, fishing, and rock climbing. David also volunteers his time as a coach for the Hartford Recreational League Track & Field Team.
Education: Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, (B.S., Summa Cum Laude); University of Colorado Law School (Barrister’s Council, Transactional Drafting Competition Team).
Memberships and Awards:
* Super Lawyers of New England
* Licensed to practice law in Vermont, Federal District Court for the District of Vermont, New Hampshire, and Colorado
* Licensed to practice before the Federal National Vaccine Injury Compensation Court, Washington D.C.
* Vermont Association for Justice
* Vermont Bar Association
* New Hampshire Association for Justice
* New Hampshire Bar Association
* American Association for Justice
* Trial Lawyers College – Regionals