Representing Clients in Vermont and New Hampshire
Mike has many years of experience as a partner at one of the Upper Valley’s personal injury law firms and is passionate about helping injured persons get the compensation they deserve. Mike is uniquely caring and personally supportive of his clients while at the same time diligent, aggressive and knowledgeable in fighting the insurance companies in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases throughout Vermont and New Hampshire. Being licensed to practice in both Vermont and New Hampshire affords Mike tremendous flexibility when handling complex personal injury cases that have jurisdictional overlay between the states, which happens quite often as Vermonters are regularly injured in New Hampshire and vice-versa.
Mike grew up outside New York City, and attended Vermont Law School. While studying, he fell in love with Vermont and decided to stay and join an injury law practice in the area. After several very successful years handling cases in both Vermont and New Hampshire, Mike decided to open his own personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm in 2015. Mike sought to create a law firm that distinguished itself from so many other upper valley injury firms and settlement mills that go several years without ever facing a jury, or do so blindly. That is why Mike determined that Sabbeth Law would place an emphasis on the study and practice of cutting edge trial practice to afford the best possible representation for his clients. Within months after starting Sabbeth Law, Mike had brought a case that had been denied before the court and jury. Utilizing the the practice of running focus groups, training through the Spence Trial Lawyers College (and the support of its local graduates), the vigorous study and practice of all forms of trial technique, and the use of medical illustration and animation, Mike won a 7-figure settlement the day after conducting voir dire before even calling his first witness. The initial offer was zero. That is why Mike created Sabbeth Law.
Education: Brooklyn College, (B.A., Magna Cum Laude, with honors in Political Science); Vermont Law School, (Chair of Trial Advocacy Moot Court Team).
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Vermont Bar Association
- Vermont Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- American Association for Justice
- Vermont State Executive Committee member for the National Trial Lawyers Association
- Trial Lawyers College – Regionals
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent: Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence
- Martindale-Hubbell – Client Champion Award, Platinum (highest possible rating)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (lifetime member)
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers (as selected by the National Trial Lawyers)
- AVVO Rated: 10/10 – Superb
- AVVO: Client’s Choice: 5/5
- Premier Trial Attorney (as selected by the National Academy of Jurisprudence)
- Top 10% of Lawyers in the USA for Personal Injury (as selected by Lawyers of Distinction)
- Golden Key International Honours Society