Sabbeth Law is a personal injury firm specializing in helping victims of truck accidents. Our firm has extensive experience in trucking accident cases, and we want to help you.
We’re proud to serve Southern New Hampshire, and we’re happy to meet you somewhere convenient to discuss your case. It is imperative that we note that truck crashes and car crashes are starkly different – and it’s important to find an attorney who is familiar with the ins and outs of trucking accidents. With Sabbeth Law, that’s exactly what you get.
- Multi-Million Dollar Post Litigation Resolutions. We’ve proudly earned 8-figure judgments for our clients, and we’ll work hard to get you what you deserve.
- Experts in Trucking Accident Cases. Not only does our team have the experience to navigate these often convoluted cases, we make it a point to stay on top of training and regulation changes.
- We Will Take Your Case to Court. Going to Court for your case may be necessary, and when the time comes, we’ll be there. We are experienced litgators and will not back down from a trial.
- Get Your Case Reviewed for Free. We strongly believe in representing accident victims best interests. We’ll provide the best advice possible, regardless of what that means for our firm.
- We Won’t Let Insurnace Companies Push Your Around. Dealing with insurance companies isn’t fun, but we’re experts. Let us deal with them, you worry about getting better.
- Inadequate or Improper Training: Failing to teach drivers proper driving techniques, the importance of defensive driving, or the most important safety concerns can lead directly to a crash.
- Compensation: It can encourage drivers to speed or drive for hours on end without rest. They are striving to meet deadlines and that can put you at risk.
- Unrealistic Expectations from Trucking Companies: Again, this can encourage drivers to hurry, neglecting basic safety training and leading to serious crashes.
- Insurance: A truck crash will typically involve multiple insurance companies. This makes the issue more complex, and your attorney must be ready for this during your case.
- Regulations and Rules: Truck Companies and Truckers are subject to various rules and regulations put in place by the state of Vermont and the nation as a whole.
- CDL Considerations: Drivers should have a CDL to drive a heavy truck – this leads to other implications for your case.
Truck Accident? Let’s Start Today
Causes of New Hampshire Truck Accidents
In some cases, the driver of a car is at fault, but this isn’t always true.
18-wheelers are massive machines, and they require special training for operation. Though truck drivers have extensive training, they still make mistakes, especially when facing the many pressures that come with the job.
Some common reasons a truck accident might happen in New Hampshire include:
Truck Crashes and Car Crashes Are NOT the Same
When a crash involves a vehicle that can weigh as much as 40 tons (80,000 pounds), there are going to be more serious injuries than a crash with just passenger vehicles.
There’s a lot to consider when pursuing compensation after a truck crash that leaves you injured:
To sum it up, it’s imperative that you find an attorney who knows specifically how to navigate a truck crash case. Sabbeth Law has experience in these cases, and we focus on ongoing training to stay on top of the latest developments in truck crash cases.
Truck Crash Statistics in New Hampshire
The Charts on the left the percentage of truck crashes that caused injury by weight and by road condition, respectively. 32% of crashes with trucks over 26,000 pounds cause injury. Nearly the same can be said for trucks weighing 10-26,000 pounds. Furthermore, 32% of injury crashes occur on dry roads – meaning even in good conditions there is a serious risk from an injury caused by a crash with an 18-wheeler.